(1) All user actions have to follow good morals and applicable law. In particular, the user does not use this service to
- commit a criminal offence or misdemeanour,
- to violate copyright, trademark or competition law,
- to violate the Legal Services Act,
- or to publish insulting, racist, discriminatory or violence-glorifying content.
(2) In the event of a violation of the obligations from paragraphs 1, the provider is entitled to modify or delete the corresponding user account and to block the user's further access. The user is obliged to compensate the provider for the damage caused by the breach of duty.
(3) The provider has a claim against the user to indemnification from claims of third parties, which these assert because of violations by the user. The user supports the provider in defending against such claims. The user is also obliged to carry the costs of a legal defense for the provider.